We are pleased to invite you to the International reproductive genetics summer school 2018 on 12-14 December, 2018 in Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology in Moscow.
Our school will focus on the interdisciplinary discourse of the research on contemporary human genetics. There will be dedicated sessions on basic research in the field of reproductive genetics, clinical genetics but also medical genetic counseling. Goals of the Summer School are also to expand networks of Russian and international researchers, develop social and cultural relations between Russian and international genetics community.
Main topics of scientific program:
- Evidence-based medicine in genetic studies.
- Medical genetic counseling and prenatal diagnosis. Prenatal sonographic diagnosis of fetal malformations.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Genetics of rare diseases.
- Genetics of human mesenchymal stem cells.
Forms of participation:
- Oral abstract presentation;
- Poster presentation;
- Passive participation.
As the number of participants is limited, there might be applicant selection.
Registration is opened until 12:00 5th of December, 2018. Next day, we will send an email with further instructions to each registered participant.
Participation in School is free. To join the event, please, fill and submit the registration form.