We are pleased to invite you to the International reproductive genetics school 2018 on 12-14 December, 2018 in Kulakov National Medical Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Ministry of Healthcare of Russian Federation in Moscow.
Our school will focus on the interdisciplinary discourse of the research on contemporary human genetics. There will be dedicated sessions on basic research in the field of reproductive genetics, clinical genetics but also medical genetic counseling. Goals of the School are also to expand networks of Russian and international researchers, develop social and cultural relations between Russian and international genetics community.
Main topics of scientific program:
- Genomic instability in somatic and generative cells
- Methods of data analysis in human genetics Session
- Reproductive epigenetics
- Genetics of male infertility
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis
- Medical genetic counseling and prenatal diagnosis
- Hereditary diseases in children: the role of genomic analysis methods in diagnosis verification
- Genetics of mesenchymal stromal stem cells (MSSCs) and stem cells’ therapy’s safety
Forms of participation:
- Oral abstract presentation;
- Poster presentation;
- Passive participation.
As the number of participants is limited, there might be applicant selection.
Registration is opened until 12:00 12th of December, 2018.
Participation in School is free. To join the event, please, fill and submit the registration form.
Registration for the School
Registration is closed
Users registered: 125
Application for a presentation is closed